Frequently Asked Questions
DO I HAVE TO PAY CUSTOMS FEES?
- Customs fees vary between countries, and it's your responsibility to check what you might need to pay BEFORE placing an order-- I'm not responsible for those fees & cannot guarantee a refund if you decline to claim the item, because the package could get lost on the way back to me.
WILL YOU MARK MY ORDER AS A "GIFT" ON THE CUSTOMS FORM?
- I'm sorry, but no. I understand that the fees can be high and that does suck, but falsely marking a package like that is technically illegal and I don't feel comfortable doing that-- it could get both of us (but mostly me) into trouble.
WHAT IS A "B-GRADE" PIN?
- B-grade just means that there are slight imperfections to the pin, like small scratches in the plating or dents in the enamel. They're usually not noticeable unless you shine them in the light a certain way.
WHAT IS A "SECONDS" PIN?
- Seconds pins have varying levels of noticeable defects. Defects vary, and the discount depends on how bad the issues are.
DO YOU SHIP TO [INSERT COUNTRY HERE] ?
- I can ship the pins worldwide, do not worry~
WHEN DO ORDERS USUALLY GET SHIPPED?
- I ship exclusively on a schedule of Monday/Wednesday/Friday each week (sometimes I can't make Wednesday but always the other 2 days), and orders go out in batches due to the high number of packages I need to ship each week-- please keep that in mind when waiting for your shipping notification email~
DO I NEED SHIPPING INSURANCE FOR MY INTERNATIONAL ORDER?
- I've recently raised the prices for international shipping enough to automatically include shipping insurance, so you don't have to worry about forgetting to add it anymore!
CAN I CANCEL MY PREORDER & GET A REFUND?
- Because preorders are used to fund a product, I do not allow cancellation/refunds beyond 48 HOURS after you've placed the order-- you make a commitment when you preorder an item and the money is usually already sent out to the manufacturer, so I don't even have it anymore.
DO I NEED TO PREORDER ITEMS SEPARATELY FROM IN-STOCK ONES?
- YES. I cannot stress this enough-- if you don't want to wait a long time for the full order to ship, PLEASE preorder things separately from in-stock purchases. If you don't mind the wait though, you're welcome to order them together.
I PLACED AN ORDER EARLIER THAT YOU HAVEN'T SHIPPED YET. CAN YOU COMBINE MY ORDERS IF I BUY ANYTHING ELSE AFTERWARDS?
- As of right now, I cannot combine or hold any more orders for people. I'm in the process of expanding my inventory storage, but currently, I have no room to keep all of your pins. Whenever this policy changes, I'll update here as well as on my SNS~